Debidebi Debiru (でびでび・でびる) is a Japanese Virtual YouTuber and member of Nijisanji (formerly of Nijisanji SEEDs).
A demon from an alternate world who began their activities to strengthen their power and make their existence known to humans. Debidebi's goal is to corrupt all of mankind. 
Debidebi's self-presentation on streams seems to revolve around attempting to convince the viewers of Debidebi's supposedly intimidating presence, self-evident strength and horrific supernatural powers. They frequently try to remind viewers and other VTubers that they're a "very scary devil" and is to be feared and respected. However, Debidebi's nature consistently undermines these attempts. Between their cutesy voice, stuffed-animal-like appearance, short stature, friendly demeanor and generally sweet and nonthreatening personality, Debidebi consistently fails to ever really intimidate or frighten anyone. On the contrary, audiences and other VTubers typically end up viewing them as lovable; if not outright adorable. They also consistently fail to make good on any threats of ever showing-off their supposed dangerous physical strength or magical abilities, leaving their claims of demonic prowess in question. Even worse, Debidebi's interactions with other VTubers have sometimes, comically enough, lead to them being the one that gets intimidated rather than the other way around; notably with VTubers such as Suzuhara Lulu and even hololive's Inugami Korone.
With that being the case, Debidebi is frequently touted as one of the friendliest and most helpful Nijisanji members. Debidebi is noted as being one of the members most open to participating in collaborations. It is not uncommon to see them in any group-collaboration, or even in collaborations with other branches of the organization such as Nijisanji ID (doing their best to circumnavigate any language-barriers). Debidebi has been known to become vocally defensive and embarrassed if co-stars during streams begin talking about how kind they can be as this further undoes their attempts to be taken seriously as malevolent threat.
Debidebi made their YouTube debut on 31 August.
On 8 August, it was announced that Debi would receive a 3D model.
On 18 August, Debi's 3D debut was held on YouTube.
- Color: #444C7D 
- A mysterious pink-haired character with Nico Nico Live Broadcasting experience called "Debicchi" (でびっち) was featured in the first video on Debidebi's current YouTube channel on 6 Feb 2019 but she never appeared again. She was rumored to have "died" and Debidebi even held a memorial livestream commemorating the 1-year anniversary of Debicchi's "death." But on 12 February 2020, Debicchi created her own Twitter account and has since been livestreaming on Debidebi's old/sub YouTube channel. The exact details on her relation to Debidebi are unknown.
- Despite possessing wings and obviously being capable of flight Debi doesn't seem to flap their wings in order to hover, instead preferring to supernaturally levitate.
- Debi won second place at the Nijisanji Dakenou -the Typing King- tournament, beaten by Yashiro Kizuku at first place.
- Debi's official profile on the Nijisanji website states that Debi's primary method of studying to be a better demon is watching horror movies and reading horror-themed manga.
- While Debi is a supposedly "genderless" demon-imp, several interactions between them and other stars of Nijisanji have featured them on-and-off passively referring to Debi as "he" or "him". Some fans also speculate that Debi's voice is actually being provided by a female trying to affect a cutesy male voice (a common practice in voice-acting due to the wider female vocal-range).
- Debi's personal diet apparently includes rats; preferably large and plague-ridden ones. During Amicia's stream of A Plague Tale: Innocence, while a large swarm of ravenous, plague-carrying rats was visible, Debi began musing in the chat about how hungry it was making them and how "yummy" they looked. Debi later revealed that pudding made from rats ("Chu Chu Pudding") and "Rat Dumplings" were some of their personal favorite snacks.
- Debi is often called/compared to a koala due to their cute, fluffy appearance.
- In the beginning of 2020, Debi donated money to help koalas affected by the Australian wildfires. They first set a base of 100,000 JPN to donate and increased the amount donated according to how many retweets they got. They ended up donating 1773 AUD.
- でびでび・でびる - Current YouTube Channel
- でび縺」縺。縺ッ豁サ縺ォ縺セ縺励 - Old/Sub YouTube Channel
- Debidebi's corporate profile on the official Nijisanji website
- @debidebiru_sama - Official Twitter account
- でびでび・でびる- Unofficial Nijisanji Wiki