Fuji Aoi (富士葵) is a female Japanese virtual YouTuber and singer who debuted on 8 December 2017. She is signed with the music label Universal Music Japan.
On 7 November, she released her first debut titled "Hajimari no Oto". The eponymous track in the single was released earlier on 22 October.
On 15 April, she released her cover album titled Koe - Cover Channel -.
On 10 May, her as of yet untitled second single was announced to be released on 31 July.
On 15 June, she held her birthday live event at Ikebukuro HUMAX Cinemas Tokyo. She also revealed her new look and changed her logo.
- On 19 December 2019, she made an appearence in a collaboration with Cyberstep, one conmemoring the first aniversary of the game Dawn of the Breakers, with two diferent versions of her available, one based on her third 3D model and the other an original design not seen before. The other collaboration was made with Cyberstep's online crane game Toreba where Aoi appears on some cushions.
- On January 2020, Aoi becomes a Pocari Sweat ambassador that is collaborated with beyond2020 and Otsuka alongside Hatsune Miku, YuNi and Mirai Akari, MEIKO and Hoshino Ichika, and appears in the web movies "Nechusho No!No!" and "Virtual Tokyo Supply Girl".
- Aoi's crowdfunding effort to raise the yen equivalent of ~$100,000 USD from fans for a redesign of her character was surpassed with more than double that amount.
- She did a series of video collaborations with Tokino Sora. The first one, under the moniker SoraAo (そらあお), were duet renditions of the songs "Lion" (by May'n and Megumi Nakajima)  and "Snow Halation" (by μ's). On November 2018, Aoi along with Sora and Suntory Nomu sang a rendition of Sakura Taisen's opening theme "Geki! Teikoku-Kagekidan" (by Oji Hiroi) . In August 2021 all three sang Madoka Magica's ending theme "Magia" (by Kalafina) .
- Aoi signed a deal with Universal Music Japan and she released her debut album on Hajimari no Oto (はじまりの音) . She is another VTuber act signed with this record label, along with the Virtual Idol group Enogu and MonsterZ MATE.
- Aoi ch. - YouTube channel
- Fuji Aoi's official Website
- @fuji_aoi_0618 - Fuji Aoi's official Twitter account
- Profile page on Universal Music Japan official site
- Aoi's Official store on Universal Music Japan
- Aoi's music on Spotify
- @fuji_aoi - TikTok account
- fujiaoi_official - Instagram account
- @Aoich_official - Aoi Ch. management account
- #葵の絵 - Fan art
- Smarprise, Inc.. (2019, May 10). バーチャルタレント富士葵、2019年7月に2ndシングルを発表！“TOKYO CULTUART by BEAMS ”とのコラボTシャツ付きCDの予約販売を開始！ [Press release]. Retrieved from https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000097.000018900.html
- Fuji, A. [Aoi ch.]. (2019, June 15) ECHO/CRUSHER-P feat.GUMI (cover)【富士葵】 [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/QiaGxD5pKaQ/
- Fuji Aoi x Cyberstep Website
- Pocari Sweat Ambassador website
- fuji_aoi_0618 (2020, July 5) 今日は葵も午後から汗をかく練習中 #ポカリスエットアンバサダー [Tweet]. Retrieved from https://twitter.com/fuji_aoi_0618/status/1279678978677063680