Minato Aqua (湊あくあ) is a female Japanese Virtual YouTuber associated with hololive, debuting as part of its second generation of VTubers alongside Murasaki Shion, Nakiri Ayame, Yuzuki Choco and Oozora Subaru.
"A-quality day to one and all! I'm Minato Aqua!"
A marine maid-styled virtual maid. She is trying her very best, yet is still sometimes awkward and clumsy.
Aqua is a bumbling airhead who somehow manages to become the victim of every joke in which she gets involved. She is also childish and prone to throwing tantrums, smashing her keyboard, and hyperventilating when things don't go as planned (which is most of the time). She enjoys playing pranks and causing mischief, but it almost always backfires because of a combination of poor planning and bad luck. To make matters worse, Aqua makes no attempt to avoid embarrassing situations to the point at which many wonder if she might actually be masochistic. She has asked other hololive members, including Uruha Rushia, to bully her on several occasions.
However, while Aqua appears to be an incompetent crybaby, she is deceptively skilled at highly technical video games like Sekiro, Dark Souls, Apex Legends (Master rank),and League of Legends (Diamond rank). She is also a prolific streamer, with a record of five streams in a single day.
According to other hololive members, Aqua is kind and responsible but extremely introverted while off-camera, only opening up while streaming.
She is a virtual maid who wears a marine-themed maid uniform and a white mob cap decorated with an anchor though it has also been described as a "tissue box." Despite her name and appearance, she has nothing to do with water. She has purple hair (resembling a red onion), with twin spiral ponytails decorated with navy-blue ribbons. She also has a few streaks of light-blue hair in her bangs and the inner edge of her ponytails and a light blue ahoge.
On 26 September, Aqua debuted with a new 2D Live costume. She now wears two large braids, with the two small braids on each side of her bangs from her original design, decorated with a light navy blue headband. Her white top resembles a sailor fuku, with a pastel navy blue ribbon bow, and a row of little buttons going down the center. She wears a high-waisted corset pleat skirt that extends to directly beneath her bust, styled with two thinner ribbon bows. She now wears plain white leggings and black loafers instead of leaving her legs bare and wearing kitten heels. Aqua‘s new costume comes with a removable white coat, a gray stuffed cat which she can carry or attach to her headband, detachable cat ears and a tail, and pink-tinted heart sunglasses. She also has the option to wear this outfit with her old head model.
Her Twitter account and YouTube channel were created on 1 August 2018 although she did not start her activities on YouTube until her self-introduction, which was uploaded on 8 August.
On 22 March, she announced that she would receive her 3D model in April. It, alongside a sneak peek of her model, was later announced that she would debut her 3D model on 8 April, with it being slightly delayed from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM. More sneak peeks were posted on 7 April before the debut was finally live on the next day.
On 2 January, she debuted her 2D new year kimono costume during a stream, being her second 2D costume overall.
On 24 January, along with the other hololive girls up to the third generation, she debuted her 3D idol outfit at hololive's 1st fes. Nonstop Story.
On 30 May, she reached the milestone of 500,000 YouTube subscribers, the 2nd hololive member to do so after Shirakami Fubuki.
On 21 August, she held her solo concert "Minato Aqua Anniversary Live 2020 AQUA IRO SUPER☆DREAM" on Niconico and bilibili streams during said event she debuted a new 3D costume matching the promotional artwork. she also debuted her first original song, "#Aqua Color Palette."
On 24 September, hololive's Twitter account announced that Aqua would get her third 2D costume. On 26 September, she debuted this costume using casual clothes while still inspired in a marine motif with a white and blue color palette. She also reached 700,000 YouTube subscribers on the same day.
On 26 October, she released her second original song "For the Win."
On 6 November, she reached 800,000 YouTube subscribers during a singing stream.
On 10 December, she reached 900,000 YouTube subscribers during a singing stream.
On 13 January, Aqua reached 1,000,000 YouTube subscribers during a singing stream. Aqua is the 5th hololive member to reach 1 mil subscribers on YouTube and the 4th member of the Japanese branch to do so. She is also the first member of hololive JP's 2nd Gen to reach it.
On 20 May, Aqua announced during a short stream that she would go on a hiatus from streaming due to the worsening of her throat's condition.
On 7 June, Aqua returned to her activities with a singing stream.
On 9 August, Aqua had a belated 3rd Anniversary Live 3D concert, and during that stream, she released her 4th original song "Kaisou Ressha." However, it is evidenced that she claims the song to be her 3rd original song, dismissing "Youkoso! Sweet Carnival!" she debuted it beforehand on 15 July, as can be seen in the description of later streams.
On 14 September, during a Super Mario Party collab stream hosted by Gawr Gura, it was announced that Aqua, Houshou Marine, Gura and Ninomae Ina'nis would form a new unit "UMISEA," in which all four members sharing the theme of ocean. Several videos and streams featuring the unit is set to release throughout mid-September.
On 26 September, Aqua released a full English version of "aqua iro palette."
On 8 November, she announced her second solo live, "Aqua iro in Wonder Land," which would be held on 28 January 2022. And during that same stream, she also debuted her fifth original song, "Kira Kira."
On 1 December, during her birthday celebration Aqua debuted new accessories for her third 2D costume, these accessories include a new white and blue hoodie, a blue hat and a new hairstyle consisting of braided twintails.
On 28 January, Aqua held her second solo live "Aqua iro in Wonder Land," part of the concert was streamed for free on YouTube, while the full concert was available on the SPWN website.
During the live, Aqua debuted a new original song "I wanna", as well as the commemorative EP "♡aquatime select♡" featuring four songs. She also debuted a new 3D costume. As the name of her concert suggests, Aqua wears a dress inspired by "Alice in Wonderland". It is mainly white with two shades of blue, with white frills at the ends, a white lolita-style apron over it, and black and silver ribbons to the sides of the apron and above her chest. The dress also partially covers her arms with white shoulder pads and blue puffy cloth extended from the chest area, and has a diamond-shaped hole above her chest. She wears a blue hairband with a large blue ribbon attached to the top, reminding of rabbit ears, and has additional smaller hair decorations at each end of the hairband. Aqua also wears golden heart-shaped earrings, brown shows adorned with black ribbons, and long white stockings: the right one has a line of black diamonds to the side and a lone black spade above her knee. Aqua also carries a giant spoon, and her fingernails are painted in the same shade of blue as her hair.
On 2 February, Aqua reached 1,500,000 YouTube subscribers, making her the 9th hololive member to reach this milestone, as well as the 6th member of hololive JP. She is also the first member of hololive JP's 2nd Gen to achieve it.
- Main page: Minato Aqua/Discography
|♡aquatime select♡||1st EP||29 January 2022|
|Digital Release • YouTube|
|#AquaIroPalette||1st single||22 August 2020|
|Digital Release • Music Video • YouTube|
- On 4 April 2019, she made an appearance in hololive's collaboration with Dawn of the Breakers as one of the characters alongside Roboco, Aki Rosenthal, Natsuiro Matsuri, Shirakami Fubuki, Yuzuki Choco, Oozora Subaru and Ookami Mio.
- On 8 April 2019, it was announced that she would collaborate with Square Enix's new mobile game, titled LAST IDEA (ラストイデア), which was broadcasted live on the next day at 9:00 PM. The collaboration event began in the game on 23 July 2019.
- In response to this collab, she expressed that she was nervous as this was her first time.
- On 27 November 2019, she made an appearance in hololive's collaboration with Azur Lane as one of the characters alongside Shirakami Fubuki, Nakiri Ayame, Ookami Mio, Natsuiro Matsuri, Murasaki Shion and Tokino Sora; she was available from 27 November to 10 December.
- On 28 January 2020, it was announced on Dengekionline that she would make an appearance in the game Neptunia Virtual Stars as one of the VTuber guest characters alongside Tokino Sora, Roboco, Sakura Miko, Shirakami Fubuki, Yuzuki Choco, Inugami Korone, Shirogane Noel and Houshou Marine.
- On 10 October 2020, Nissin's character Curry Meshi-kun's Twitter account announced a collaboration between hololive and the Curry Meshi brand named "Curry Meshi WEEK" where she, Oozora Subaru and Usada Pekora would appear as the central characters of the collaboration (with other members also appearing) forming the unit name "Spice Love." debuting an original song on hololive's YouTube channel called "カレーメシ・イン・ミラクル" translated as Curry Meshi in Miracle and a special stream held on 11 October.
- On 7 June 2021, hololive's Japanese Twitter account announced that Aqua and Shishiro Botan would appear as virtual ambassadors in a collaborative campaign with Red Bull. By buying a limited edition package of the brand on Amazon, participants could get promotional stickers featuring original artwork of either member. Stock of the product ran out the same day as the collaboration was announced.
- On 13 June 2021, hololive's Japanese Twitter account announced that Aqua, Momosuzu Nene and Oozora Subaru would sing the The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! ending theme, forming the unit name "NEGI☆U." The unit name is an abbreviation for "never give up", which is associated with "Kujikenai" in a part of the anime title, and the reading is "Negiyu."
- On 23 June 2021, hololive's Japanese Twitter account announced that Aqua would appear as official ambassador in "Yokosuka Umi Anime Carnival." Apart from being an official ambassador, Aqua would also held a concert entitled Minato Aqua SEASIDE FES.
- On 2 July 2021, the official hololive Twitter account announced that Aqua would appear in a collaborative promotion campaign for the movie Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon a Time, along with Houshou Marine, Uruha Rushia, Shirogane Noel, Sakura Miko, A-chan and a secret person as guests. Initially, the project was scheduled to released on 3 July, however, it has since been postponed indefinitely.
- On 14 October 2021, she made an appearance in hololive's collaboration with Bang Dream! alongside Tokino Sora and Shirakami Fubuki.
- Her fanbase is officially called Aqua Crew 「あくあクルー 」.
- Whenever she puts all focus on gameplay, she often makes unintelligible battle cries such as "nya," "rua," and "wryy."
- She spent half a month grinding PvP in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate after it was released on 7 December 2018, hoping to get to VIP ranking. She mainly played as Cloud, Joker and Lucina.
- Her favorite animes are Yosuga no Sora and Lovelive!, but she doesn't know the song 届かない恋 from White Album.
- The nickname "Sololive" comes from the fact that she tends to play games alone.
- She is a fan of the comic artist Tsukudani Norio as well as Inuyama Tamaki, who was designed (and voiced) by her.
- She likes reading light novels, but can barely read them because of most of the texts being not annotated with furigana, and instead spends most of her time reading manga (with annotated furigana).
- She uses a lot of exclamation marks in her tweets (！！！). This behavior has spread to other virtual YouTubers.
- Aqua is known for faking retirements on multiple occasions, singing sad songs and ending her streams with a black screen. During a Minecraft stream on 2 February 2019, she performed another retirement speech during a stream on hololive's Minecraft server, on which she created a model of herself and blew it up with TNTs, which were supposed to be the fireworks celebrating her retirement.
- Aqua has been noted by other members of hololive as being particularly slight, short, and petite in terms of stature. During Aqua's Wii Fit stream, in addition to revealing her height to be 4 feet and 10 inches (148 cm), she accidentally revealed her weight to be a mere 95 pounds (43 kg). When Aqua first met Murasaki Shion in-person, Shion (who is already comparatively short) apparently remarked at how "small" Aqua was and condescendingly patted her on the head, much to Aqua's dismay. Aqua's short and light build is something other hololive members frequently lightly tease her over but simultaneously something they cite as a part of what makes her cute. Aqua's height of 4' 10" is coincidentally the typical length of a mop-handle, which has resulted in an ongoing meme in which fan-art depicts her as a mop among her fans, sometimes as a red onion and a tissue box on top of the handle.
- She is really close to Kagura Mea, having done a lot of collaborations with Aqua, with their pairing being known as "Meaqua" (稱めあくあ). She has also gone to Mea's house on multiple occasions to do streams, with her going as far as to call her girlfriend on a tweet from 8 March 2019.
- She made a group called the hololive Resistance army Iron Aqua Group. She is the leader and creator of the group in Minecraft, with a large underground base full of TNT. According to her, she is ready to rebel at any moment. She showed the place to Matsuri, and Matsuri became a member of hololive Resistence too. Unfortunately for her, Matsuri betrayed her during Tokino Sora's visit. Aqua's morale remained high while Aqua facing Sora until she called her an enemy, which caused her to stop speaking properly.
- Her "group" was latter referenced when she appeared on Dawn of the Breakers, on which her unit name is called hololive Resistance.
- She likes to say "You are weak; I am strong" (お前、弱い、あてぃし、強い) whenever she faces a boss when playing games like Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. She often gets fixed up even before she can finish the whole sentence.
- Aqua established her own company, Akukin Kensetsu, on the hololive Minecraft JP server and recruited Houshou Marine as her first employee (eventually 2nd-in-command), before expanding to recruit Ookami Mio (3rd-in-command) to compete with Usada Kensetsu. Akukin Kensetsu later conducted a series of interviews to recruit more employees. From it, 8 employees were added: Yuzuki Choco, Yukihana Lamy, Momosuzu Nene, Aki Rosenthal, Amane Kanata, Airani Iofifteen, Shiranui Flare and Yozora Mel. The company now counts 11 employees.
- In 2021, Aqua was chosen, along with Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII from as a character to be crafted into a bust and placed at the examination site of Kyoto University and have various offerings placed in front of her, as per school tradition. The offerings Aqua received included 1,000 Yen, a bottled water, rice balls and a discounted purple onion.
- Aqua revealed that she only have 47 friends on LINE, with half of them being "official" accounts (accounts used by brands and companies to send general information, sales and marketing activities, and special promotions to their customers).
- Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ - YouTube channel
- Minato Aqua's corporate profile on hololive.hololivepro.com (EN)
- Minato Aqua's corporate profile on hololive.hololivepro.com (JP)
- Minato Aqua's corporate profile on hololive.tv (EN)
- Minato Aqua's corporate profile on hololive.tv (JP)
- @minatoaqua - Twitter account
- 湊-阿库娅Official - bilibili channel
- 湊あくあ - General
- #湊あくあ生放送 - Stream talk
- #あくあクルー - Fans
- #あくあーと - Fan art
- #切り抜きあくたん - Video clips
- #湊あくあMMD - MMD
- 湊あくあ - Nicovideo Encyclopedia
- 湊あくあ - Pixiv Encyclopedia
- 湊あくあ - Japanese Wikipedia
- 湊あくあ - unofficial hololive Seesaawiki
- 凑阿库娅 - Moegirl Encyclopedia
- 미나토 아쿠아 - Namu Wiki
- Minato Aqua - Hololive Fan Wiki
- Minato Aqua - Azur Lane Wiki
- Cover Corp. (2019, April 5). ホロライブ所属VTuber「湊あくあ」 4月8日20時の配信で3Dモデルを公開！ [Press Release]. PR TIMES.
- Ilie, T. [@tou_ilie]. (2020, September 26). ホロライブ2期生、湊あくあさん(@ minatoaqua)の新衣装のLive2Dモデリングを担当させて頂きました！ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Nokoyama [@nokoyama6]. (2021, December 1). お仕事】ホロライブ2期生 湊あくあさん(@ minatoaqua)のお誕生日記念のフード、キャップ帽、おさげのLive2Dを担当させて頂きました！おめでとうございます🎉 [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Schwarz [@schwarz_blk]. (2020, August 21). 湊あくあちゃん(@minatoaqua)のライブドレス3Dモデルを担当しました！ どうぞよろしくおねがいします！#湊あくあソロライブ2020 [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Height chart (as of 31 May 2019)
- Profile on hololive.tv. (n.d.). hololive.tv.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2018, August 8). 【自己紹介】はじめまして、湊あくあです！ [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2019, March 22). 【重大発表】待ちに待ったこの瞬間がついに！ [Video]. YouTube.
- hololive production [@hololivetv]. (2019, April 5). ホロライブ所属VTuber「湊あくあ」 4月8日20時の配信で3Dモデルを公開！ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Minato, A. [@minatoaqua]. (2019, April 7). ゴメンなさい〜💦 ちょっと諸諸々タスクなど溜まりすぎちゃったので、19時からの配信はおやすみにします🙇♂️💦3D配信のために○○なども準備しているので、みんな明日をお楽しみに🌸 てことで作業頑張るぞ💪( ˙꒳˙💪 ) [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Minato, A. [@minatoaqua]. (2019, April 7). 【4/8月曜日22時〜】湊あくあ待望の3D配信まで<あと１日🐰💕 ※配信時間22時からに変更されました [Tweet]. Twitter.
- hololive production [@hololivetv]. (2019, April 7). 明日夜の湊あくあ3Dお披露目配信ですが、当初20時開始とお知らせしておりましたところを、22時開始に変更しております。お楽しみに！#湊あくあ #ホロライブ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2019, April 8). 【祝3D化】湊あくあ3Dお披露目生放送【#湊あくあ3D】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2020, January 2). 【新衣装初公開】私は…あなたの特別になれますか…？【湊あくあ/#ホロライブ正月衣装】 [Video]. YouTube.
- hololive Official [@hololive_En]. (2020, January 24). [Songs Performed!] 🎵 Dream☆Story (Sora, Roboco, Miko, AZKi, Suisei) 🎵 Yumemiru Sora e (1st Gen) 🎵 Go-toubun no Kimochi (2nd Gen)...Photo By Ayo Kajino [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Minato, A. [@minatoaqua]. (2020, May 30). あらためて🌟 チャンネル登録50万人ありがとおお💓 これからも毎日を大事に。 自分らしく、楽しく過ごしながら🎀 一歩一歩進んで行けるように頑張るよ✨ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- hololive production [@hololivetv]. (2020, July 6). 【🎉お知らせ🎉】「湊あくあ」初のソロライブ「湊あくあ アニバーサリーライブ 2020 『あくあ色すーぱー☆どり～む♪』」を、2020年8月21日（金）にオンライン上で開催決定‼️ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2020, July 6). Press Release [Comunity Section] [Community Post]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [@minatoaqua]. (2020, August 21). みんなへ。いっぱいいっぱいありがとう！ さいっっっこうにたのしかった！！💕 [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Minato, A. [@minatoaqua]. (2020, August 21). 【湊あくあ⚓初のオリジナル曲】 1st Original Song ☘️ 『あくあ色ぱれっと』iTunes様にて先行配信決定っ👏✨✨ 暇な時間、通勤中、通学中、お風呂、寝る前、起きたあとっ🍀🍀 毎日いつでも❗️どんな時でも❗️ 私の歌を聞けええええ ええぇ💓💞 [Tweet]. Twitter.
- hololive production [@hololivetv]. (2020, September 24). 【🎉お知らせ🎉】「ホロライブ」所属VTuber「湊あくあ」につきまして、9月26日（土）に新衣装公開と記念配信を実施いたします‼ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2020, September 26). 【#湊あくあ新衣装】ついに新衣装☆お披露目だああ！【ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2020, November 6). 【Singing!】Let's Party!! 80万人行っても止まらない！！【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2020, December 10). 【歌枠】９０万人！目指して！全力Singing！【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2021, January 13). 【ついに】目指せMillion！100万人まで歌う！Singing！【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2021, May 20). 大事なお話【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2021, June 7). 【歌枠】元気に歌うよおおおおお！！！【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2021, August 9). 【#湊あくあ3周年記念 】あくあ色 3rd Anniversary Live【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2021, September 20). 【歌枠】歌ってみた投稿＆コラボおつかれさまでした！【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2021, October 3). 【歌枠】歌ってみた動画あげたよおおおお！！KARAOKE♪【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- hololive Official [@hololive_En]. (2021, September 14). [🌊Info Reveal #1🌊] Sharing the ocean theme, hololive JP and EN's summer collab group, UMISEA, will have story-based videos and live streams! [Tweet]. Twitter.
- hololive Official [@hololive_En]. (2021, September 14). [🌊Info Reveal #2🌊] UMISEA's collaboration schedule is here ‼️ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2021, November 8). 【#湊あくあ重大発表】3DLIVE！！重大発表！！【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2021, December 1). 【#湊あくあ生誕祭】はじめまして！湊あくあです。【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2022, January 28). 【チラ見せ枠】湊あくあ ワンマンライブ2022「あくあ色 in わんだ～☆らんど♪」【＃湊あくあソロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Official Dawn of the Breakers Website - Roboco san x Dawn of the Breakers [Website]. (2019, April 4). cyberstep.
- Cover Corporation. (2019, April 8). ホロライブ所属VTuber「湊あくあ」スクウェア・エニックス最新作『ラストイデア』公式コラボ決定のお知らせ [Press release]. PR TIMES.
- スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE - ゲーム・コミュニティ- SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE. (2019, April 8).
- Minato, A. [@minatoaqua]. (2019, April 8). そしてなんと！✨✨ スクウェア・エニックスさんより 最新作『ラストイデア』の先行配信を 湊あくあ、させて頂けることになりました！！！！！！！！！！ 9日23時よりYouTubeで生放送！YouTubeではじめてやる案件✨ 緊張しまくりやばい！！！ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- AzurLane [@AzurLane_EN]. (2019 November 26). Event Period [Tweet]. Twitter.
- ゲスト出演されるVTuberの皆さん [Website]. (2020, January 28). compileheart.
- @currymeshikun. (2020, October 10). このアカウントは私たちが乗っ取ったっす！皆さんはじめまして、ホロライブ所属VTuber大空スバルっす！今日からカレーメシとホロライブのコラボ「カレーメシWEEK」がスタート！企画は、このアカウントでチェックしてね！#カレーメシ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- @currymeshikun. (2020, October 10). ホロライブ所属VTuber湊あくあです！カレーメシWEEKのアンバサダーとして、大空スバル・湊あくあ・兎田ぺこらがユニット「スパイスラブ」を結成☆明日10/11（日）20:00からYouTubeのホロライブ公式Chにてコラボ発表会をやります！見てねっ☆#カレーメシ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group. (2020, October 11). 【日清カレーメシコラボ楽曲】「カレーメシ・イン・ミラクル」リリックビデオ【#ホロライブカレーメシWEEK】 [Video]. YouTube.
- hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group. (2020, October 11). 【#ホロライブカレーメシWEEK】日清カレーメシ×ホロライブコラボレーションお披露目会【最後に重大発表！】 [Video]. YouTube.
- hololive production [@hololivetv]. (2021, June 7). 【🎉お知らせ🎉】「ホロライブ」所属の「#湊あくあ」と「#獅白ぼたん」が、『レッドブル・バーチャル・アンバサダー』に就任決定！ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Red Bull Gaming [@RedBullGamingJP]. (2021, June 7). ❤️💙💛本日開始❗️ レッドブル・バーチャル・アンバサダー就任記念キャンペーン🎉 ❤️💙💛 🔽 Amazonで [Tweet]. Twitter.
- hololive production [@hololivetv]. (2021, June 13). 【🎉お知らせ🎉】 「#湊あくあ」「#大空スバル」「#桃鈴ねね」による 新ユニット「NEGI☆U」結成！ 1stシングルはTVアニメ『ジャヒー様はくじけない！』 エンディングテーマに起用！ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- hololive production [@hololivetv]. (2021, June 23). 【🎉お知らせ🎉】7月22日（木）から開催されるイベント『よこすか海のアニメカーニバル』に、「#湊あくあ」が公式アンバサダーとして参加決定🥳✨ [Tweet]. Twitter.
- hololive production [@hololivetv]. (2021, July 2). 【お知らせ】「ホロライブ×エヴァンゲリオン」特別企画が決定 7月3日（土）19時より「『シン・エヴァンゲリオン劇場版』広報推進作戦」をプレミア公開 タレント数名をゲストに「推しシーン」を同時視聴 ネタバレの浸食を防ぐため、枠公開は当日を予定しています [Tweet]. Twitter.
- hololive production [@hololivetv]. (2021, July 3). 【お詫びとお知らせ】 本日プレミア公開予定でした「『シン・エヴァンゲリオン劇場版』広報推進作戦」について、諸般の事情により、公開延期となりました。 楽しみにしていた皆様には大変申し訳ございませんが、続報をお待ちくださいませ。 [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Bang Dream [@bang_dream_gbp]. (2021, October 14). ガルパ新情報】#ホロライブ コラボで追加されるエクストラ楽曲発表🎵 [Tweet]. Twitter.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2019, February 2). 【反省】ホロライブ鯖へ、今までありがとう・・・【Minecraft】 [Video]. YouTube.
- 白玉ちゃんねる. (2019, May 10). Wii Fit中に体重バレし、発狂する湊あくあ [Video]. YouTube.
- Inaba , H. [Haneru Channel / 因幡はねる 【あにまーれ】]. (2019, December 6). 【#Vのから騒ぎ】クリスマスを一緒に過ごしたいV編 / 樋口楓/湊あくあ/神楽めあ/周防パトラ【因幡はねる / あにまーれ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- Tokino, S. [SoraCh. ときのそらチャンネル]. (2019, January 31). 【1/31 20:00~】マイクラのホロライブサーバーを見学します！【...闇？】 [Video]. YouTube.
- lyger VTuber translations. (2019, January 31). Tokino Sora & co. – Sora vs. The Resistance (Holo Server part 3) [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2020, December 26). 【#AKUKIN面接】求む！新入社員！面接会場はこちらです。【湊あくあ/ホロライブ】 [Video]. YouTube.
- blubsubs v. (n.d.). Aqua turns into a statue IRL, gets offerings of onions and money [Video]. YouTube.
- Minato, A. [Aqua Ch. 湊あくあ]. (2021, December 23). 【クリスマス会】陽キャが家にやってきた #地獄のねぎゆー【湊あくあ/大空スバル/桃鈴ねね】 [Video]. YouTube.