Gynoid VT-212, better known simply as Neets (ニーツ) is a Female mechanical Japanese Virtual Youtuber, or MechaTuber (メカチューバー) as she regards herself, who debuted on 18 January 2018. Neets is also a founding member of the VTuber Group, Tenmakinin ver G.
Neets introduction video
The reason that she was born is to period the war of Kinoko-Takenoko on the side of Takenoko. Her voice uses artificial vocal chords, which sounds like speaking through voice changer. She sometimes use Physics engine to play, it produces surreal videos.
She is a robot who has silver hair, and equips ball-Joint to connect her arms and legs with body.
- She has a sister, VT-213 (Neeme).
- Her arms are taken off easily, so if she handcrap, her arms fall down.
- Thanks to her unique structure of arms, She can rocket punch, but it seems like her arms are exploding because this attack is too fast.
- Neets was born on 12 January, 1992, sharing the same birthday as the Arthur C. Clarke's 2001: A Space Odyssey's infamous computer HAL 9000, who was activated on the same day. Also her serial number 212 is a pun on this date (199)2/1/12, the number 2 being read as "ni (に)", the number 1 being read as the Roman numeral "I" and 2 being read as "two" but transliterated as "tsu (つ)". Which it renders as niitsu (にいいつ) and modified according to the katakana spelling rules as ニーツ 
- Because of being born in January, she shares the same Zodiac sign with her fellow member of the Tenmakinin ver. G Inui Shinichiro, as both are Capricorn.
- Neets uses as a background music for her videos, the instrumental theme Space Factory by Koichi Morita (森田交一)
- ニーツちゃんねる - Youtube Channel
- @VT_212 - Official Twitter Account
- Neets 3D models on Nico Solid
- Offcial Neets Store
- Official Fanbox page on Pixiv.net
- Official Q&A page on marshmallow-qa.com
- ニーツ - Nicovideo Encyclopedia
- ニーツ - Pixiv Encyclopedia
- ↑ Kinoko no yama and Takenoko no sato are both famous chocolate snacks in Japan. Both products often compete which one is more popular. Many Japanese compare this competition to war.